Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Face Shop's Span Oil Control Pre-Make Up Review

Hi everyone! Long time no blog! Ah... how I missed it...

Today, I have another beauty product review for all of you (I haven't done one in forevah). I will be reviewing a discontinued product from The Face Shop. It is from their Span line. I mentioned this product in my haul.



Front of tube
Back of tube



This product is mean to absorb sebum and minimizes shine and helps with staying power of your makeup. It works like a primer. It comes in a 30 mL tube. 



It doesn't really spread easily and it says to only get a small amount and spread evenly but the amount I get doesn't seem to cover the parts I want to put it on. I usually put this on on my T-zone and the middle of face and my chin. It does absorb the sebum and makes putting on BB cream easier and the finish look looks matte and clean.

I must say though, it does not last too long. By the time I get home, I am an oily mess once again. I'll say it lasts about 3-4 hours?

Like I said before, it is discontinued so I've been looking for other alternatives. As you may know, I am an oil control freak. 



Overall rating: 3/5 
Smell: 4/5 
Texture: 2/5 
Oil Control: 3/5

Pros: It gives you a very clean, matte looking finish after putting on BB cream
Cons: It doesn't last long enough! )=

Will I buy again? Probably not... I'm looking into other alternatives. 

Happy reading! (=


P.S. What do you guys think of the labels? Should I keep it? Yay or Nay? Leave your feedback below in the comments! (=

*I was not paid to review this product. I bought this product with my own money*

3 comments :

  1. hi!! saw your blog on blogahlic, very nice! following GFC :) http://plushpinkallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. please do let me know if you have found a better product like this.. just keep it for now until you find another one


    xoxo Wengie
    www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a sad news and a waste of money!

    btw, im a new follower, hope yu can visit my blog too and follow
    http://sunnydaysarelove.blogspot.com

    -Chi

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Moments I Live For

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi