Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Face Shop's Clean Face Oil-Free BB Cream Review

This is the second BB cream I've tried and I LOVE it. I've been using this for about a month and a half. I was looking for a BB cream that doesn't make my face look oily at the end of the day and guess what?! this was it! It comes in 35 ml bottle.

Back of bottle
Front 
I wear this over sunscreen/moisturizer for a more cleaner look but you can put foundation or powder over it for full coverage (which I also do). The The Face Shop Clean Face Oil Free is an oil free bb cream designed for people with trouble skin. I for one am not very acne prone but this does prevent them from coming.

It has a light, natural coverage that gives off a natural glow. It has very low coverage so I would recommend this to someone with no acne or blemishes, because it has low coverage.


Before
After
(Sorry lighting was a bit different that it made my before look lighter than after)


The only thing I don't like about this is that it has no SPF ): So make sure to wear some type of sunscreen over on under the BB cream. The texture was creamy and easy to spread.

Overall Rating: 4.5/5 Just because it has no SPF
Coverage: 3/5
Smell: 4/5
Texture: 5/5
Oil Control: 5/5

Pros: helps prevent acne, not oily, gives off a clean finish.
Cons: No SPF, low coverage.
Will I buy it again?: YES! Love how it controls my oily skin.

Sorry no actual example on my face because I already put BB cream and powder on my face. Next time I'll do a morning skin care routine blog.

Remember to follow and keep viewing (:

2 comments :

  1. how does it smell?? does it smell like green tea too??? I love this series from TFS, but havent try this bb cream. nice review ^^
    if you dont mind please visit my blog too http://ditaindahlestari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you for reading (:
    As for smell, it doesn't really smell much unless you use a lot of it. It doesn't smell like green tea though. If you've ever been inside a Face Shop store, the smell of this BB cream is very similiar to the smell of the store (: i hope that helped!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Moments I Live For

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi