Sunday, August 26, 2012

OOTD: I Survived the First 2 Weeks!

Hi everyone and happy Monday! I wanted to take a picture of my outfit everyday of the first week but everytime I got home, I changed and went to sleep... BUT today I took the time to picture my outfit.










So let's start of with my top. I ABSOLUTELY love this top! It is a flowery designed laced white to nude color. I got this top in Forever 21 for like less than 20$ I don't really remember how much it was... But yeah! I love this top and I wear a nude-ish brown tank, also from Forever, inside.

Now to the bottom. I usually wear this with like gray shorts but since I really can't wear shorts at school I'm wearing a dark blue jeans from Levi's. These are new jeans and I love the fitting especially now that I lost some weight and my size got smaller, the length isn't that long!

It's not in the picture but I wore my pink Lucky Brand ballet flats. I'll try to get a picture of that soon!

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.

Comment and share if you want some more OOTD's in the future (=


No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 The Moments I Live For

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi