Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pre-Ordered Prynt!

I came across Prynt on Facebook when a friend liked one of their posts. I have always been on the look out for instant printing gadgets and I have seen a couple of them out there such as SnapJet. I really liked SnapJet's Polaroid printer but I didn't bother researching about it further because I knew it was a kickstarter type of thing. I wasn't too sure about kickstarter but for some reason, when I saw Prynt, I got really interested and looked into it. As much as I loved the SnapJet because its polaroid and well, polaroids are cool, Prynt was cheaper and the paper that it uses is A LOT cheaper than polaroid film. Sadly, it won't arrive until around October 2015 (hopefully nothing better comes out soon hehe) other than that, I'm super excited!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 The Moments I Live For

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi