Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Current Obsession: Mario Maurer

My current phone lock screen

WHO?
Mario Maurer is a Thai actor. His mom is a Thai-Chinese and his dad is German.

I know, I know, I'm kinda late right?

When the movie Suddenly It's Magic came out here in the US, I wasn't able to watch it in the theaters (I regret whatever I did that day haha). I always saw the trailers, the music video for Suddenly It's Magic on TFC but I always just brushed it off as another Filipino romantic movie.
Suddenly It's Magic Movie Poster
Last Saturday  I saw one of my mom's co-workers watching it online and I did my own search and found it on YouTube. It was soooo 'nakakakilig'! If people weren't sleeping at the time, I'm pretty sure I would've screamed so loud in every scene. Mario and Erich were so cute together. I didn't really like Erich before but after watching this movie, I couldn't help just like her. I'm so jealous of her too! They kissed so many times in this movie omg. I loved the way Mario spoke english, it was so cute. There was a cute scene where Mario raps for Erich, even though I couldn't really watch because it was so cheesy, my toes were curling!

After watching Suddenly It's Magic, I watched A Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Love On That Day, and Friendship, in that order. I had a Mario Maurer weekend marathon. I have yet to watch Love For Siam, but that's next on my list. I really want to watch Rak Sud TEEN but I can't find it with english subs.
Mario Mario as P'Shone
I watched the episode of Gandang Gabi Vice where the cast of Suddenly It's Magic guested, TWICE. On Tuesday I still wasn't over the movie so I rewatched Suddenly It's Magic and later that night I watched it with my mom who hasn't seen it before. So in total I watched the movie three times in a span of 3 days...Call me OBSESSED but I AM IN LOVE WITH MARIO MAURER right now!
Stills from the Gandang Gabi Vice episode
Everytime I watch a certain movie I get this 'post-movie/drama depression'. Does this happen to anyone else?

I've been singing the theme song for the past 5 days.



I think everyone should check Mario Maurer out! I think you'll fall in love with him too.

Anyone else a Mario Maurer fan?! Comment below on what other movies of his I should check out (=

2 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Moments I Live For

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi