Friday, January 4, 2013

My Skin Care Routine (Day&Night)

Hi everyone! Today I'll be sharing my everyday skin care routine step by step (=
I have the same routine for morning and night with the exception of the pre-makeup step. I always start my skin care routine AFTER I shower. So, let's get started!


STEP 1: Get your hair out of your face whether it be tying it up or using a hair turban.
Excuse the swollen face, I've been eating way too much this winter break...
 STEP 2: Cleanse! 

I use TFS' Green Tea Phyto Powder Cleansing Foam. I've reviewed this awhile back. I get an adequate amount on my fingers then spread it on my face in a circular motion all over. I avoid the eye area.

 STEP 3: Wipe dry.


 STEP 4: Toner. 


I use TFS' E'thym Balancing Toner. Dispense some on a cotton pad and wipe on face outwards.


STEP 5: Mosturize! 

I use TFS' E'thym Moisture Lotion. Get an adequate amount on face and I personally apply it in a circular motion but it says to apply outwards. 

 STEP 6: Pre-makeup/Sunscreen. 
When I'm not going anywhere I just apply sunscreen but if I am going somewhere and I want to apply some BB cream/foundation, first sunscreen, second my SPAN oil control pre-makeup and then my BB cream.

I'm not going anywhere special today so I didn't apply any makeup. I will make a separate post on that soon!
I hope you enjoyed!

*Every product stated is bought with my own money and am not sponsored*

4 comments :

  1. Wow! Great dear.Your routine is so nice. I will do also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I definitely do agree with skincare routine after a shower. Your pores are all opened up during shower, which means it's much more easier to apply skincare products before it goes back to it's pre-shower state :D

    Yours Sincerely,

    Pu Niao
    Chopsticks - http://sexybluemame.blogspot.sg/
    Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews - http://puniaogoodies.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you use Serum during night time? Thanks
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't tried any serum yet mainly because I think that I might be too young to start using serum? What is your advice? Thanks for reading! (=

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 The Moments I Live For

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi