Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fashion Favorites At The Moment/Haul | Forever 21, H&M, Marc Jacobs


Hi everyone! Happy new year! I hope you all had wonderful holidays! (=

I wanted to share what some fashion favorites at the moment and some recently bought stuff. There are a lot more now since I originally planned on publishing this post on November. (I know, that was forever ago) but here are some clothings/accesories I have been in love with~

  • Forever 21 white studded color blouse (new&FAVE) It's kind of hard to wear this nowadays though because it is so cold~ I pair it up with a black cardigan.

  • H&M Pink sequined peter pan collar blouse (new&FAVE) It was buy 1 get 1 free! I got the one below along with it.

  • H&M Gradient black/white/gray pullover (new & FAVE)



  • Forever 21 Black laced sleeve dress (new) I bought this for an event I was volunteering for for school. It was an all black formal attire dress code. I had a blast too!
  • Marc by Marc Jacobs white and gold watch (new&FAAAAAVE) The only thing my parents bought me on Black Friday but I AM LOVING IT.
I hope you guys enjoyed and don't forget to follow my instagram @melissaosia for more!

Happy reading (=

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 The Moments I Live For

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi