Thursday, September 6, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award Nomination!


I would like to finally accept the Versatile Blogger Award I was nominated for awhile ago but I never got the chance to accept it. Thank your so much College Life!<< Check her out, wonderful blog!
There are a few rules that you have to follow to accept the nomination:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging. 
  2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post. 

A few random facts about me:
  • I love korean beauty products
  • I spend my day listening to KPOP and watching KVariety
  • I have no appendix
  • I love nuetral colors
  • After a week of having it, I dropped my iPad
  • I love having short hair
  • I hate wearing jeans (but have to)

Nominations:

(not quite 15 but these are the blogs I truly think are versatile!)

1 comment :

  1. Hi!nice blog here! hoping you'll check my blog!following you!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Moments I Live For

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi