Wednesday, August 1, 2012

She Shoots, She Scores!

  If you saw my very nervous post earlier, you know I went to the DMV to take my written permit test. Well, guess what?! I PASSED!!!! Words can't express my happiness. I can see my parents are proud of me. I passed barely though, I missed 6 when you are only allowed to miss 8.

  I can't wait to start practicing behind the wheel. I just hope I don't hit anything or anyone. I imagine myself just driving through the street hitting everything in sight. (let's hope that doesn't happen...) I'll be able to take my behind the wheel test on Febuary and hopefully pass my first time and driver till my heart's content.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 The Moments I Live For

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi