Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Asian Wired Headband (Usamimi)

HI everyone! So I had this headband for awhile now but never got the change to talk about it!

I don't really know what it's really called I just stumbled upon it while shopping. I got this at INVU and it was a BOHO but sadly, I didn't get another one because I was just trying this out.

I really like it! It looked better on me when I had no bangs but I got it cut recently so yeah )=
I'm still playing around with it and trying to figure out what to wear with it since the design I chose is kind of hard to match with.

Any suggestions on what matches with this? (=

1 comment :

  1. It's called usamimi (Japanese for bunny headband). :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Moments I Live For

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi