Tuesday, July 31, 2012

KDrama: BIG (What I think about it so far)

   So ever since Summer started I've been on the look out for a new Korean drama to watch. I've watched my fair share of dramas so I get pretty picky with what I watch. I start so many dramas but I also never finish A LOT. 


   I found this drama called Big. It didn't catch my attention at first because I didn't really like the main characters. The more I read about it online, it made me want to try it out. (I actually started to watch this for Suzy and Baek Sung Hyun hehe). I didn't know the guy from Cross Gene was in it so that made me like the drama even more...

   OK so on with the drama. This one isn't flower boy based which is a change. Actually after Shin goes into a coma it took me a long time to get used to the main guy character's face. The more you watch him, the better looking he gets... I LOVE Lee Min Jung she's so pretty! The two main characters have great chemistry together. Suzy's acting has gotten a lot better since Dream High (another favorite drama). Baek Sung Hyun is hot as ever. I've been following him since Stairway to Heaven! This drama kind of reminds me of Secret Garden with the fantasy/switching bodies type of theme. 

   I haven't gotten too far into the drama yet but I'm determined to finish this one! Can't wait to find out what will happen next! (=
Happy reading (=

1 comment :

  1. you should watch.. coffee prince, full house, my name is kim sam soon, boys over flowers.. they are other great kdramas.. :)

    thank you for following me. followed you back! XD

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Moments I Live For

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi